- Part-Time Public Safety Dispatcher - Franklin Police Department
- Part-Time Custodian
- Firefighter/Paramedics - The Town of Franklin's Fire Department is in the Massachusetts Civil Service system.
- If you are interested in becoming a Firefighter/Paramedic, make sure to take the Firefighter Exam on March 24, 2018. You may visit the Civil Service website for additional information about the exam.
- If you are currently a Firefighter/Paramedic in a Civil Service community and are interested in working for Franklin, send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note: new hires must have and maintain a paramedic certification and complete an Associate's Degree within 5 years of the date they are hired.
To apply for a vacant position, please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please put the job title in the subject line of your email.
To receive notifications of all job opportunities in the Town of Franklin, subscribe here .