- Town Administrator
- Town Electrician
- Police Patrol Officer - candidates must be graduates of the Full-time Basic Massachusetts Police Training Committee (MPTC) Academy or equivalent
- Part-Time Custodian
- Substitute Library Assistants - we are looking for substitutes to work Sundays from 1:30 to 5:00
- Firefighter/Paramedics - The Town of Franklin's Fire Department is in the Massachusetts Civil Service system.
- If you are currently a Firefighter/Paramedic in a Civil Service community and are interested in working for Franklin, send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Please note: new hires must have and maintain a paramedic certification and complete an Associate's Degree within 5 years of the date they are hired.
To apply for a vacant position, please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the job title in the subject line of your email.
To receive notifications of all job opportunities in the Town of Franklin, subscribe here .