Applicants Age 16 and 17
How to apply:
- Complete Form DS-11.
- Provide one of the following U.S. Citizen documents for your child (Must be Original or Certified Copy):
- Valid, Undamaged U.S. Passport (May be expired)
- U.S. Birth Certificate (must have both parents names, date filed, and seal)
- Certificate of Birth Abroad
- Citizenship Certificate
- One Parent must be present with the child and present one of the following IDs:
- In State, Valid drivers License
- Valid or Expired undamaged passport
- Certificate of Naturalization or Citizenship
- Government employee ID
- U.S. Military ID
- Valid foreign Passport
* If you present and out-of-state ID, you must provide an additional ID.
- Provide a Photo
- AAA, CVS, and Walgreens offer Passport Photo Service
- For a list of Photo requirements click here.
- Bring 2 Checks (Bank, Personal or Money orders are accepted- No Debit or Credit)
- One will be made payable to the Department of State and the second with be made payable to the Town of Franklin
Application Fee (Dept. Of State)
Execution Fee (Town of Franklin)
Passport Book & Card
*For a list of fees for other forms or services click here.