Application Submittals

While the Town Hall is closed to the public, you may mail any applications and correspondence to the Town Hall until further notice. We only require 2 hard copies of any type of filing at this point. Please email Jen Delmore, Conservation Agent at [email protected] before submitting a new application.

For Notices of Intent: please email an electronic copy of the application to DPW  ([email protected]) instead of delivering in person and receiving a hand written signature to submit to Conservation. Mike Maglio will email us once he received the electronic copy. Thank you.

Please always email the Agent PDFs of everything for all types of filings.