To login, enter your Minuteman library card number or Username* and your password. (If this is your first time logging in, leave the password blank.)
To setup or change your Username, login with your library card number and select "Edit Account". Enter your preferred Username and hit "Submit" to save. (Username must be unique, and cannot match any other username in use.)
Minuteman Library Network App
The Minuteman Library Network App combines the commonly used features of your library website into a single mobile app.
- Store your library card barcode for checkout
- Renew items
- Place, suspend, and cancel holds
- View and pay fines
- Find and request items by searching the catalog or scanning a book's barcode
- Find your library's event calendar and museum passes
- Contact your library or ask a librarian
- Access your library's digital collections and resources
Pay Fines Online
Yes, you can pay your library fines over $1.00 online using a credit or debit card. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Switch and Solo cards cards are accepted.
- Log in to My Account and select the tab that says "Fines/Fees".
- Click on the Pay Online button and follow the instructions to choose which fines you wish to pay, and to provide your personal information and credit card information.
- Once your payment is accepted, you will see a confirmation screen that you can print as your receipt. If you have provided an email address, you will also receive an email receipt as well.
- If for any reason your payment is not accepted, you can visit your Minuteman library to pay your fines.
On your credit card statement "Minuteman" will be listed as the vendor. However, you may see the transaction listed as PayPal while payment is pending.
Online fine payments are sent by a secure (SSL) connection. Minuteman Library Network does not store any credit card information.