Based on the global COVID-19 pandemic, the Franklin Town and School Administration offices, as well as all Franklin public buildings remain closed to the public. We are following the guidance from Governor's Baker's 4 phase reentry plan. Our drive-up window at the municipal building is now open for business during regular hours and all departments are available via email and phone. Find updates below.
- Town Department Re-Entry Update 7/1/2020 Find Department Info here
- COVID-19 Case Counts in Franklin (August 11, 2020)
- COVID Safe Practices Concern Form - NEW
- Board of Health issues Emergency Order regarding face coverings in essential businesses.
- Got you Covered Downloadable PDF
- COVID-19 testing available at Med Post Urgent Care at 648 Old West Central St., Suite C in Franklin, Phone: (508) 613-8101. Patients can call ahead, schedule online, or walk-in at their convenience.
- Important Notice to Taxpayers (April 15, 2020)
- Dog license payments are postponed until July 1st. Pay online here
- The Franklin Food Pantry has updated Hours & Operations during the COVID-19 Outbreak. They are also taking donations online to aid in these unprecedented times.
- Trash and Recycling pickup will continue to be picked up on their normal schedule.
Bill Payments & Permitting
- White dropbox - residents can drop off payments by check and money order only, census forms, etc. in the white dropbox (mailbox) located on the side of the municipal building.
- Permitting and Online Payments (property and real estate, water/sewer/trash, excise taxes) can also be found online:
- Online payments
- Online Permitting Portal