I am selling my property and I need a final water/sewer/trash bill for my closing. What do I do?

This can be done by completing the steps found below:

  • Gather the name of the selling property owner, the buying property owner, the address of the property and the date of the closing.
  • Contact the DPW (508-553-5500) and provide the information listed above. We recommend that you contact us as early as possible.
  • The DPW will schedule a meter reading 2-3 days before the scheduled closing date.
  • The final statement can be picked up at the DPW Administration office once the reading is complete. At this time a fee of $75.00 (fee is subject to change) is due.
  • It is also recommended that you contact the Treasurer / Collector Office to check for any outstanding balances.