In order to meet the needs of our residents and still follow the Governor’s directive, as well as provide the appropriate level of safety to our residents and public works employees, we are going to re-open the Beaver Street Recycling Center with the following guidelines.
• The Recycling Center opens for the drop-off of yard waste and brush only.
• No other recycling products will be accepted.
• The Center will be open as scheduled presently, Friday & Saturday 8-3 and Sunday 9-1 (closed Easter Sunday 4/12).
• The Recycling Center will be staffed with only one worker just to check that folks have a Recycling Center Sticker and are only dropping off yard waste or brush.
• The Employees will practice established personal space guidelines and “Social Distancing” and will not assist residents in any way with the unloading of their vehicles.
• Only five vehicles will be allowed in the Recycling Center at one time.
• There will be no credit card or check transactions.
• If a resident needs a recycling sticker, they will need to contact and arrange to get one from the Public Works Administration Office (508 520-4910) prior to going to the Recycling Center.
Hours This Week:
Friday, April 10 ~ 8 AM to 3 PM
Saturday, April 11 ~ 8 AM to 3 PM
Sunday, April 12 (Easter) ~ Closed