The Board of Commissioners, Staff and Residents of the Franklin Housing Authority wish to express their thanks and appreciation to the following:
- The Clergy, a continuous support and comfort in the time of need and always.
- Franklin Senior Association Members Rita Harding, Evelyn Mucciarone, Betty Picard, Doris Mattison and Mary Chambers. This Association plans pizza parties, morning coffee and donuts, card parties and many more events for the enjoyment of all Franklin Seniors.
- Council on Aging, SHINE Program and Food Pantry for assisting residents with health care concerns and working with the Authority to recognize needs and provide activities
- Franklin Police Department, Chief Bennadeto and Lieutenant Semerjian for continuous concern, attention and response to the needs of the Authority and its Residents.
- Franklin Fire and Rescue, always professional and respectable.
- Franklin TRIAD Committee along with the Norfolk County Sheriff's Office for assisting in identifying the safety concerns of Franklin's seniors and planning aggressive strategies to enhance the quality of life of older persons
- Senator Magnani, Representative Vallee and Congressman McGovern for their relentless support of the Housing Programs and Bills with the best interest of our residents at heart.
Through the years the community and the housing authority are finding ways to improve the quality of life for our area seniors and low-income families. With the support of the Commissioners and the community the Franklin Housing Authority continues to be a nice place to live.
Lisa M. Pernini, PHM, Executive Director