Licensing/ Permits

The Franklin Town Council serves as the Local Licensing Authority for alcoholic beverages establishments by state statute.  Pursuant to Chapter 110-2 of the Franklin Town Code, the Town Administrator issues licenses and permits for all nonalcoholic beverage licenses and permits as well as special (one day) all-alcoholic beverges and beer and wine licenses issued pursuant to MGL c. 38, §14.  Please see the list of licenses.  If you have any questions, please call the Town Administrator, Deputy Town Administrator, or Chrissy Whelton who handles all of the licensing for the Council and Town Administrator.  We will be happy to work with you if you are interested in obtaining a license to open a business in town. 


All Alcohol Licenses - Contact Town Administrator's Office


Other Forms