Franklin Public Library Curbside Pickup
How it works:
- Place a hold in the Minuteman Library Network catalog https://find.minlib.net
- Wait for a notification (email, text, phone call)
- Pick up your items at the Library Monday through Thursday, 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., and Friday and Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. in the glass vestibule entrance at the top of the ramp.
- Items are filed by your last name on book carts
- Your items are already checked out to you, just bring them home!
- Prefer to make a request by phone? Give us a call at 508-520-4941. We can place up to five holds per phone call.
- Please return items in the return slots at the top of the ramp, to the left of the glass doors.
- To return an oversized item, call the Circulation Desk during Curbside Pickup hours and a staff person will meet you at the door to accept the item.
- Please call the Circulation Desk with any questions, or if you have mobility issues: 508-520-4941.