Franklin Public Library ESL & Literacy Program
Become a Volunteer Tutor!
Provide confidential one on one tutoring for English as a Second Language or Adult Literacy
Lead English Conversation Groups
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Speak English clearly
- Have patience
- No teaching experience is necessary
- Volunteers do not need to be Franklin residents
- One orientation session
- 18 Hours of training
- Meet with your student 2 hours per week for one year
For more information, please contact Assistant Library Director Kim Shipala.